Spring people generally fall into one of these categories:
- PASTEL SPRING — (Spring mixed with Summer) Hair coloring: brunette or ash blonde hair
- STRIKING SPRING — (Spring – Winter) black to dark brown. Skin tone is porcelain to dark olive but with yellow under base
- GLORIOUS SPRING — (Spring – Autumn) red to light blonde red or blonde with freckled skin
- ABSOLUTE SPRING — usually has blonde hair. When Absolute the Personality traits fit almost perfectly.
Common Personality Traits
- Smiles often
- Good humor
- Good at conversation
- Speaks without thinking
- Fails to plan ahead
- Too talkative
- Too many projects at once
- Rarely finishes projects
At work, Spring people need:
- Well laid out plans and controls on their time. Time clocks or firm personal managers who get them to work on time.
- Encouragement to be more serious. The effective friendliness can become a drawback.
- Clear organizational plans and a firm control to keep springs from going in all directions
A quick look into your eyes:
Other than skin tone, eyes show more about a person’s season than most physical traits. Each season has a dominant feature which is shown in the eye. The SUMMER eye appears as crackly glass, WINTER – spokes on a wheel, SPRING – Yellow sunburst around a gray doughnut shape, AUTUMN – Aztec sun directly around the pupil with specks and dots sometimes.
Click on the season below to learn more.